What is the Invoice Journal?
The Invoice Journal shows a breakdown of all invoice details (amounts), payments received, and current balances for invoices generated during a particular period of time.
- How to Access Report
- Report Details
How to Access Report
- Step 1: Go to Reports
- Step 2: Click on the Billing section
- Step 3: Click Invoice Journal
- Step 1: Select report parameters
- Step 2: To view/refresh report on screen, click View
- Step 3: To download report, select your download Option, Excel or PDF, and click Download
- Selection dates are used to find invoices issued in that date range. For those invoices found, all details are pulled (not just in the selected date range)
- All payments and writeoffs are included
- The 'Other' Column: Includes Late Fees and Finance Charges
- The Soft Cost column: Includes soft cost expenses and overhead charges