LawPay is our integration partner for credit card processing. If you do not have a LawPay account but are interested in opening one, see article HERE
Any questions related to setting up or managing your LawPay account should be directed to LawPay.
Integration for Users with an Existing LawPay Account
- In CosmoLex, go to Setup > Firm Settings > Apps and turn on Law Pay under Credit Card Processing Apps.
- In the LawPay Integration window, select "I Already have a LawPay Account" and click Ok.
- Once taken to the next page, you will be asked to sign into your LawPay account
- Note: if your login begins with cyd, ap or lp you need to click on the Legacy tab to log in.
- Once signed in, Any banks you have created within CosmoLex will be listed on the left, along with the options to link to a merchant account you have set up.
- Select which accounts you want to link to which banks. Also, select your default bank for invoice payments (if applicable).
- Once complete, click submit. Your LawPay integration is now set up.
- Click "Back to CosmoLex" to return to the program.
With this integration, you now have the following options:
- Clients can pay their invoice directly from the email
- Clients can pay their Invoice from within their client portal
- You can request online trust retainer payments
- You can charge clients' credit card in-house for invoice payments or receipt of their retainer.