Would you like to be able to access, edit and save OneDrive documents all from CosmoLex using Office Online? You now have the capability to do so.
To Access OneDrive Documents using OfficeOnline:
The first thing you would need to do is make sure you are synced with OneDrive or OneDrive For Business.
If not, please Click HERE
After you have synced with OneDrive or OneDrive For Business,
- Go to Activities > Documents Tab > Click on a folder on the left-hand side to locate the document you want to have access to in OfficeOnline.
- To the right of the document, click on "Open in OneDrive".
- You will be brought to OfficeOnline website where you have access to the file.
To Edit OneDrive Documents
You can edit word and excel documents in OfficeOnline and have the changes saved automatically back to Cosmolex.
To do this:
- At the top right of the file in OfficeOnline, click "Edit Document or Edit Workbook" and choose "Edit in Browser"
[Screenshot of edit in OfficeOnline, edit workbook and edit document only]
- You will then be able to make changes to the word document or excel spreadsheet.
- The next time you go back into Cosmolex, those changes will be in place when you download or view in OneDrive.