Many internet providers are currently having an issue which is affecting our site. We have submitted a ticket to them to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Please note that this has nothing to do with the CosmoLex application, rather an internet provider issue. In the meantime, we have a work around which entails changing your DNS settings.
1. Access your Network Settings. Either by right clicking on your network icon at the bottom right of your screen and selecting "Open Network and Sharing Center" or going to Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center
2. click "Change Adapter Settings" on the left
3. Locate your current connection (either ethernet or wireless), right click and select properties
4. Select "Internet Protocol v4" or "IPv4", then click the "Properties" button
5. At the bottom of this screen, select "Use the following DNS service addresses
6. Complete the following:
Preferred DNS Server - 126.96.36.199
Alternate DNS Server - 188.8.131.52
7. Save these Settings
8. Right click on this same connection and select "disable"
9. Right click connection again, and click "enable"
Open your web browser and try accessing the site once again. You should not have an issue going further.