GMAIL EMAIL CONFIGURATION TO FORWARD ALL EMAILS (Incoming and Outgoing)
You will need to set up two rules: one for Incoming and another for Outgoing emails.
- Within your Gmail account, Go to Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP and click “Add a forwarding address” to enter your CosmoLex provided forwarding email address
- You will then receive an email in your CosmoLex mailbox. Navigate via the top right envelope icon (Or Activities > Emails), click on the email to view and copy the Verification Code provided. Please check Trash in the Cosmolex Mailbox at the bottom left if you don't see the verification code in the Inbox.
- In Gmail, go to Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP and enter the code and click Verify.
- Go to Settings > Filters and Blocked Addresses and click “Create a new filter”. Then click “Create filter with this search”.
- In the From field, enter your firm's email address which you would like to forward.
- In this final step, select the CosmoLex email address in the forwarding drop-down and click “Create Filter”.
The Outgoing filter in Gmail often presents problems and as an alternative, Gmail users could use Chrome browser plugin for always Bcc-ing all outgoing emails.https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bcc-me-for-gmail/hmkichigbnaamgiokhbjkigjlggpeenf