�The user can set the importance of a task, how much of the task has been completed, and the color to differentiate various tasks.
- Begin creating or editing a task
Setting a Task Priority
In the "Edit Task" screen, set the priority (importance) to one of the following options:
Setting a Task's Completion Status
In the "Edit Task" screen, under "Task Options", set the status of the task to one of the following options:
- Not Started
- In Progress (if using this option, the user can enter the percentage completed
Setting a Task Color
- in the "Edit Task" screen, under "Task Options", set the task color to your liking.
- After setting all these options, and entering any other requested information, click "Save".
- Once finished, these options will be displayed on the task list.