As an admin user, you can restrict the calendar access of all other users.
- Start at the "User Management" page
Under User tab, either select the current user and click "edit", or click "add" to add a user.
- Add the basic information for the user
- Click "Settings (Role and Restrictions)", to show the various options
- Click the third check box next to "Restrict Calendar Visibility"
- After clicking the box, you have the option adjust which users are restricted or allowed.
- To allow access, select the user from the left column, and click the > arrow to move to the allowed column.
- To restrict, select a user from the right column and click the < arrow to move to the restricted column.
- Once the requested information is filled in, click save.