You can now run multiple timers for case matters at the same time.
Note: Only one timer can be active at a given time.
To Track Time:
- You can access timer by clicking on the timer shown above the navigation menu:
- The track time window will show, and you can type in matter name that you would like to track time for
- You can also type in a task for the work being done
- When ready, click the play button and the timer will begin.
- Click the circle with the + sign to add another timer.
- If you need to delete a timer, click
If you have a timer running, and you click on another one to run, it will pause the other timer.
- When you're done tracking time for a matter, stop the timer by clicking Post or Pause the timer and then click Post. A timecard will show the task info for the client.
Where it says "Time billed" this is the time that was tracked from the timer.
When finished, Click Save.
Note: You will receive the warning message below if there are unposted timers remaining and you proceed to log out of Cosmolex:
Keep in mind, unposted timers would be lost if you refresh, close the screen, or log out so as activities are completed, post your time cards.