Emailing Invoices Across All Matters
- Click Activities in the side panel
- In the invoices section > Click theicon > choose email invoices
- Select the ones you wish to email
- Ensure email addresses are completed in the right column. (If you add or change email here, it will update clients contact information)
- If email is not provided, upon clicking "Email" you will receive an error message to enter an address in order to send.
- When Ready, click Email
- Review the provided template (this template can be edited under Setup > Firm Settings > Email Templates tab > Email Invoice)
- When Ready click Send
Invoices are each sent as an attachment with the provided template to the email addresses provided on the previous screen.
Note: A copy of the email will automatically be sent to the Firm's Email Address.
Emailing Invoice(s) for a Single Matter:
- Click Matters in the side panel > Highlight the requested matter and click "Details" at the top, or double click that matter.
- On the matter details page > click billing section > Click on Invoice Tab
- Click theicon > Select "Email Invoice(s)" (Here all invoices for this matter will be listed)
- From here follow the same steps as listed above