What is the Matter Billing Log?
The Matter Billing log shows all Fee Entries (Unbilled, Billed, Unbillable, and/or on Hold), Cost Entries, and Payments received for a Matter during a selected period of time.
- How to Access Report
- Report Details
How to Access Report
- Step 1: Start from the Matter Tab, and Double-click on the Matter for the matter details
- Step 2: Select the Billing tab
- Step 3: From the Time & Expenses tab, click Action
- Step 4: Select the Matter Billing Log
- Step 1: Select PDF or Excel
- Step 2: Select Report Parameters
- Step 3: Click Generate
- Selected dates are used to find entries during that date range
- The Payments/Receipts section will include only payments applied to the invoice. This billing report is not meant to include trust transactions or amounts in operating retainers, etc.