What is the Invoice Change/Write-offs - Journal?
The Invoice Change/Write-offs Journal shows a breakdown of all changes and write-offs applied to invoices generated during a particular period of time.
- How to Access Report
- Report Details
How to Access Report
- Step 1: Go to Reports
- Step 2: Click on the Billing Section
- Step 3: Click Invoice Change/Write-offs - Journal
- Step 1: Select report parameters
- Step 2: To view/refresh report on screen, click View
- Step 3: To download report, select your download Option, Excel or PDF, and click Download
- Selection dates are used to find Write-offs issued in that date range so firm can confirm amount in write-offs applied during a given time period.
- Write-off total may not match with Invoice Journal Write-offs unless the 'All Dates' options are chosen.
- The 'Other' Column: Includes Late Fees and Finance Charges
- The Soft Cost column: Includes soft cost expenses and overhead charges