Once you have your CosmoLex forwarding address, you can then follow the steps below.
If your email address is not hosted by Outlook, you would need to set up the cosmolex forwarding address in the host's forwarding settings. GoDaddy, Thunderbird, and Bluehost are few examples of web hosting services that you may be using.
- Make sure that the email address you are choosing to set up email forwarding with, is the email address associated with your user account in Cosmolex.
- Each User has to go into their Office 365 Account and set up the email forwarding if their email address is hosted by Office 365.
FORWARDING INCOMING EMAILS
- In Office 365, click Settings Icon > Under Your app settings, click Mail
- In the Mail section, in the left-hand panel > click Forwarding option
- In this window, click "Start Forwarding", and put in the Cosmolex Forwarding Address.
- When done, Click Save.
FORWARDING OUTGOING EMAILS
You can manually forward any outgoing communication by BCCing your CosmoLex email address.