To Enter a Trust Deposit Transaction from Matter Page:
- Go to Main Matter Page > Select the Matter > Click Trust Deposit
In the Trust Deposit Window:
- Type in the amount
For Type and Payment Method
Deposit Option: If you choose the deposit for type, some of your payment method options are check, cash, or credit card. See below for other payment options:
Wire/Ach-in Option: If you choose Wire/Ach-in, some of your payment method options are electronic fund transfer, wire transfer, or debit card. See below for other payment options:
To Enter a Trust Deposit Transaction from Matter Details:
- Go to Main Matter Page > Select the matter > Click Details or double-click on the matter.
- On the Matter Details Page > Click the Banking Tab > Click Trust Transactions > Choose Deposit
To Enter a Trust Retainer Transaction:
- Click the Trust Deposit button on the main matter page or Click Trust Transactions under the Banking Tab on the Matter Details Page > Select Deposit.
- Choose deposit or Wire/ACH-in as your type, choose your payment method and when ready click Save and you'll see the funds go into the trust account.
Note: Make sure to add a memo for all trust transactions to keep a record of what the trust transaction is for.