LawPay is our integration partner for credit card processing. You can now create a LawPay Account from within Cosmolex.
If you already have an account with LawPay, see article HERE
Any questions related to setting up or managing your LawPay account should be directed to LawPay.
LawPay Integration - Creating a LawPay Account
- In CosmoLex, go to Setup > Firm Settings > Apps and turn on Law Pay under Credit Card Processing Apps.
- In the LawPay Integration window, select "Create a new LawPay Account" and click Ok.
- Once taken to the next page, you will be asked to follow the steps to create an account for CosmoPay. Click Next to fill out the application.
- Once the application is completed, click "Submit Application".
To Finish an Existing Application
- First, the application will need to be saved at the initial time of applying for the LawPay Account.
- To save the application, click on Save and Go back option as shown below:
- You will see a message appear as shown below:
- Click Yes and then you will be brought back to Cosmolex.
- If you want to go back and continue your LawPay application go to Setup > Firm Settings < Apps > Credit Card Processing Apps > and click on "Click Here to continue your application"
- When done, click "Submit Application".
- LawPay will review the application and will contact you.