To Delete Hard Cost Not Linked to Invoice:
Click Accounting in the side panel > under the bank section > Select operating or business account > Click Details
- Under Transactions section > Locate the hard cost transaction > Click Delete
- A message will come up asking are you sure you want to delete the transaction. Click Yes.
- A warning message will appear:
- Click Yes. The hard cost is now deleted from client matter.
To Delete Hard Cost from Invoice:
- Go to Accounting > Bank tab > select operating or business account > Click details
- Under transactions tab > locate the hard cost transaction > Click Edit
- In the edit transaction window, click "unlink expense card". The expense card will be unlinked from the transaction
- Next, make sure the transaction is highlighted and click Delete.
Note: You can't delete a hard cost expense from Matter Details > Billing Section > time/expense tab as the hard cost is posted as a matter expense and would need to be deleted from the Accounting section.