Casemaker is a legal research tool which many bar associations provide as a benefit to their members. With this integration, you can track your legal research time in-the-moment and have it posted to CosmoLex without ever having to leave your Casemaker account!
If you do not yet have an account with Casemaker, first speak with your bar association to see if they can provide you with one. If not, you can visit www.casemakerlegal.com to learn more.
Integrating your Existing Casemaker Account
- First Log into your Casemaker account. Those who have been provided access through your bar association can log in directly through the bar website.
- Once logged in, click on either "CosmoLex Practice Management" link at the very top or the "CosmoLex Matters" tab on the left-hand side.
- Once there, you will see the option to connect your existing CosmoLex account, click "Link My Existing Cosmolex Account"
- Once clicked, if you are not currently logged into CosmoLex, you will be prompted to do so. If already logged in you will be asked to grant access.
- Once granted, you will be taken to your list of CosmoLex matters and balances (displayed within Casemaker).
- From here you can go straight to CosmoLex, Select a matter to start working on or go back to the Casemaker main page (by clicking on the Casemaker logo at the very top.
Going forward you can now track time in Casemaker and post it directly to CosmoLex.
For steps on how to use this integration, click HERE