Release Date: November 2, 2016
NEW FEATURES & ENHANCEMENTS
OFFICE 365 CALENDAR INTEGRATION
Calendar synchronization for users with Office 365 subscription is now available. User's’ calendar events can be synchronized real-time with the CosmoLex calendar and vice versa. Once the firm admin has enabled Office 365 Calendar Sync via Setup > Firm Settings > Apps, firm users can configure their sync settings through the Setup > My Settings > User Settings section.
OneDrive & OneDrive FOR BUSINESS INTEGRATION
CosmoLex now provides document integration with OneDrive and OneDrive for Business. This integration can be enabled via Setup > Firm Settings > Apps section of the application.
INTEGRATION WITH OFFICE ONLINE
Access, edit and save OneDrive documents all from CosmoLex using Office Online. This is a major productivity multiplier for Office 365 subscribers as now you can edit your documents from within CosmoLex on any device even when local Office is not installed.
Irrespective of the document storage of your choice (CosmoLex, Dropbox, Box), you can now view, download and restore prior document versions from within CosmoLex. Note for OneDrive and OneDrive for Business users: Microsoft does not expose versioning APIs so to access prior versions, you need to use your OneDrive account.
You can now tag documents to its categories such as pleading, response etc. Category list is fully customizable as well.
You can now search for documents using its metadata such as creator or its category.
DAILY DIGEST EMAIL
To ensure nothing slips through, you can enable daily digest email for your CosmoLex users as well as your clients using Client Portal. Digest email will summarize all major activities between the firm and its clients using the client portal.
- Instant email notification option upon client portal activities
- Upload multiple files into CosmoLex document section
- Collapsed action buttons on the Matter Landing page to have wider information display
- Updated GUI theme for Grids and Popups to provide crisp screens for better usability
- Enhanced App integration screen with application categorization and visuals
- Added Dropbox 2.0 API Support, which fixes some earlier Dropbox issues
- Revamped Calendar Display for better event management
- View image documents without need to download
- If user has over 1000 untagged emails in Inbox, incoming emails will no longer be accepted for that user.
- Bulk Invoice Generation is now sorted by Client-Matter name as default.
- Calendar display Issue with Multiple All Day events on same day
- Occasional issue with HUD Import Grid display
- Dropbox issue with file upload when folder name contained special character ‘&’