Modified on: Wed, 16 Nov, 2016 at 3:28 AM
1. Access your Network Settings. Either by right clicking on your network icon at the bottom right of your screen and selecting "Open Network and Sharing Center" or going to Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center
2. click "Change Adapter Settings" on the left
3. Locate your current connection (either ethernet or wireless), right click and select properties
4. Select "Internet Protocol v4" or "IPv4", then click the "Properties" button
5. At the bottom of this screen, select "Use the following DNS service addresses
6. Complete the following:
Preferred DNS Sever - 184.108.40.206
Alternate DNS Server - 220.127.116.11
7. Save these Settings
8. Right click on this same connection and select "disable"
9. Right click connection again, and click "enable"
Open your web browser and try accessing the site once again. You should not have an issue going further.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.