In Cosmolex, you can integrate your document storage with either Dropbox or Box. You must first link to your account by doing the following:
- Go to Setup > Apps > Under Documents Apps, locate Dropbox or Box and click the OFF Button to turn on the app.
Note: This only needs to be set up once under Administrator user. Other Users who want to sync with Document app must make sure the app is turned ON under Apps section and under Firm Settings > Firm Preferences > Default Document App > Make sure the correct document app is selected.
- Sign into Dropbox in the window as shown:
- Once Dropbox is linked, click "back to CosmoLex".
- Sign in the window as shown:
- After signing in, click "Grant access to Box"
- Once Box is linked, click "back to CosmoLex".
As needed within in each matter, you will be prompt to create a folder.
- To do this, click Matters in the side panel > click on a matter > Click Details.
- Under Matter Details, Click on Documents tab
- A permission window will come up, asking if you want to create a matter folder.
- Click Yes.
- Here you will confirm that Dropbox or Box are synced.
Note: For any new matters added, a folder will be created for them automatically under documents tab.