- First, the administrator will log in and start at the Setup Page. Click the "Firm Settings" tab
- Click the "Apps" tab on the left of the screen.
- In the Calendar Apps section, locate Office 365 calendar, and click the OFF button on the right side. This will change the button to ON, showing a green color
Note: Any user who wishes to sync their calendar, go to my settings > user settings > choose office 365 as default calendar.
The administrator will need to click the "My Settings" tab
- Click the "User Settings" tab on the left of the screen
- Make sure Default Calendar is set as Office 365 and click SAVE.
- Then click the button next to Office 365 Calendar to turn on the sync feature.
- When turned on, Office365 will prompt you with a permission screen and will ask which calendar you choose to sync with as shown below:
Cosmolex (Existing) - Is a new calendar that will be created in your Office 365 Account.
This calendar is recommended because it will only have events you've added within Cosmolex, vice versa in Office 365.
Calendar (Existing) - Is the calendar that already exists in your office 365 account. Calendar events that have been added prior to syncing, when synced with this calendar, will show in Cosmolex.
- Click "Continue" when finished.
- You will see a message that says, "Office Calendar is successfully linked to your Cosmolex Account!
Note: Both Office 365 Calendar and the Cosmolex calendar will sync every 5 minutes.