In CosmoLex, you can use comments as a way to communicate with users on a firm level about a task that was completed or not done. You can notify a user of a task that needs to be completed as well. This is what we call task workflow management.
Task Workflow Management:
- Go to Activities > Task > Highlight a task > Comments
- Add a comment in the box shown below.
- To notify other users of a comment added, check off where it says" send email to notify" and add users.
- You will then tag a user to view the comment.
- When finished, click Add.
- An email is sent to the person assigned the task to notify them they have been tagged in a comment.
- On the right-hand side, choose "Mark as open"
- A green tab saying "open" will appear.
- Above this, is a comment tab so the person who was assigned the task can leave a comment.
- Click on the three dots to the right > choose mark as closed and the comment will be closed.
- Click Close to close out of the comment window.
- Close window when done.