If you would like to add your logo to your invoices, you would do so by editing your header, or footer templates.
- First, go to Setup > Firm Settings > Invoice Templates
Note: if you are not an admin user, you may be restricted from this area
- Next, go to the header template > click "Edit/Preview"
- You can remove the fields already there if you plan on adding a custom logo/font.
- When ready to add your image, click upload
- Browse for the image you would like to add
- Once inserted, you can edit the size of the image by dragging the corners of the image.
- Click Save (Top-left) in the template.
- To edit the footer template, go to Setup > Firm Settings > Invoice Templates > locate the footer template > click "Edit/Preview"
- These template changes come into effect when you Print/View your invoice, so to view your changes simply locate and invoice under Activities and go to Action > Print Invoice (Selected)
If you notice your header or footer is being cut off (you need a wider margin), you can increase your header and footer heights under Setup > Firm Settings > Invoice Templates > Invoice Print Settings > locate Header/Footer Height