- Go to Setup > Firm Settings > Invoice Templates
- Click Edit/Preview to the right of Header Template
- Erase all fields from this section and click Save
- Under “Invoice Print Settings” change the Header Height to its minimum of 50 pts.
- Click Edit/Print to the right of the invoice template you use most (Hourly/Fixed/Contingency)
- At the top of the template, paste how you wish your header to show.
- Click Save
All future invoice printouts will now reflect this change.
**NOTE: In the future, if you select a different template as your default, you need to be sure to add the manual header to those as well.