To email Invoices across all matters
- Navigate to Activities
- Select the Invoices Tab
- Action > Email Invoice(s) (Here all invoices will be listed)
- Select the ones you wish to email
- Ensure email addresses are completed in the right column. (If you add or change email here, it will update clients contact information)
- If email is not provided, upon clicking "Email" you will receive an error message to enter an address in order to send.
- When Ready, click Email
- Review the provided template (this template can be edited under Setup > Settings > Email Templates > Email Invoice)
- When Ready click Send
Invoices are each sent as an attachment to the provided template to the email addresses provided on the previous screen.
Note: A copy of the email will automatically be sent to the Firm's Email Address.
To email Invoices for one matter only
- On the main matter page, locate your matter.
- Highlight the requested matter and click "Details" at the top, or double click that matter.
- Click on Invoice Tab
- Click Action > Email Invoice(s) (Here all invoices for this matter will be listed)
- From here follow the same steps as listed above